Flying

• 3 replies
  • 16 subscribers

I have my last radiotherapy  treatment tomorrow and I have a break from everything  until March I am feeling fine in myself but was wondering if I could go away for a week in February as my husband wants to take me away for my birthday but as anyone any idea if this is possible  And want to say a big thank you to all of you who have replied to my last post about radiotherapy was most helpful  xx

• Hi Dotty, hope you have a good Christmas. My oncologist always says (about every 3 or 4 months) take a break and go on holiday. Phone your oncologist and ask. I've found my best insurance Company  is " Insurance With" I got my cheapest quote off, there very good. I hope you have a good holiday. I wish you health, wealth and a happy 2023. XX

MOI

• Thank you and yes had a good Christmas  hope you did and yes will give him  ring tomorrow see what he says xx

• Hello Dotty,

Go and have that break and enjoy a lovely treat with your husband. Like moi say, check out the timing and then get planning. We all need stuff to look forward to.  Rainie x