Well as you may not know it is HOT HOT HOT so we keep getting told.

• 24 replies
  • 16 subscribers

I sat in the garden to 3.am this morning was lovely, i have to say.

Met ullis and we had our swim with the dolphins,  come back, stripped bed and rea made, that is my lot for the day.

Hope every  one is coping well, mind you i might go out later and do a rain dance, if onl.

Ellie xxy

• It's much cooler this morning inside and out. No rain yet but a very fresh breeze blowing.

• Lovely Breeze, but house not cooler as yet, still telling me its 29 in doors, have opened all windows ans doors.

• Hi Ellie I'm pleased it rained for you, has the fire stopped? Quite cloudy here, rain expected this afternoon, by the wat are you just trying to get AA going by putting in spelling mistakes, very naRoflhty of you.RoflRoflRofl

• Well i hope so, fire men was there all night, because it  was still burning in places, my house stunk of smoke, even at midnight.

Though have opened every think up today, and a breeze blowing threw. The rain did not last long, was hoping my water but, would get full, but no hardly anything in there.

Now would i do that. got to be honest if AA had not pointed it out, i would have been none the wiser. Will be more careful in future, or i might have have to stand in the corner.

xx