Panitumimab causing sore eyes

• 4 replies
  • 66 subscribers

Just been sent home from chemo appointment as what I thought was dry eye seems to be conjunctivitis caused by Panitumimab.   Ouch!! Very sore and uncomfortable.   Got some drops from chemist so hopefully will soon be feeling better!!  Felt so daft as never imagined it would be conjunctivitis!!! Probably should have phoned hospital earlier! Now on deferment for 2 weeks.  I will take the break though!! And enjoy it! Have a great weekend all!!! Xx Lin

• Hi  

I'm sorry to read of your conjunctivitis. I hope it clears soon. You enjoy the break from treatment. Enjoy your weekend.

A x

• Hello LinSA, I know you are not new to macmillan as i have seen you post on the bowel cancer forum, but if it is your first post here can i say welcome, i hope your eyes are back to normal soon and you make the most of your two weeks off, take car.e

Eddie

• Hi LinSa, it is quite a sore thing but if you wear sunglasses in the house and while watching TV that does help! Enjoy the break, I'm so pleased you saw the positive side of things!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!