Hello everyone

• 21 replies
  • 67 subscribers

Hello all 

I am new to this group, I have stage 4 Ovarian cancer which has spread to my peritoneum

I had chemo which did shrink the tumors, but was told it is touching vital organs and was incurable

I I have been on maintenance therapy tablets to keep it under control but it is active again so I am back on Chemo again. Tomorrow I have my consultation with my consultant on the results of my recent scan so keeping my fingers crossed for the results

Take care everyone and looking forward to being part of this group 

• Hi and sorry you have had to come here, though you will be made very welcome.

Every one support each other, and is here to listen to the good and bad of this journey, and it is, we never know where, we are going to land up.

I hope tomorrow appointment, is a good one, and keep us updated when you can.

We can say what ever within out group, as only another person, going threw this truly understands..

I do not always tell my kids, how i am feeling, try to protect them the best i can, but i do at times, hit rock bottom, and come here, and let of steam..

Others will come along and welcome you, always some one about.

• Hello Caravans and another warm welcome from me. As Ellie has already said we are a good bunch and we understand what you are going through and will support you like we support each other, take care.

Eddie

• Hi Caravans, nice to meet you,  sorry its under these circumstances.  I hope your results are better than you are excepting. I hope the chemo is doing its job. Let us know your results. Keep talking because it does really help.  Thinking of you xx

Moi

• Hi there Caravans. Lovely to meet you albeit not in good circumstances. Have you in my thoughts today. Keep in touch we are all here to support you.

Judy xxx

• Hi  

I'm very sorry to read of your diagnosis and that your cancer is active again. I hope you are managing on chemo, it's a harsh treatment. I had chemo in 2022. My profile is on if you wanted to read. Just click on my username to read it. It's a good idea to write a profile yourself as it helps other members in their replies to you and it saves you repeating yourself. Just click on your own username, then profile and save when you have written it. Welcome to the group, you will find a lot of friendly support here. We know how you feel when perhaps friends and family don't always understand. I hope your appointment goes well. Let us know how you get on. 

A x

• Hi Ellie 

Thank you for your message, I had my consultation today with the results from my scan and the tumors have shrunk as well as the fluid in my tummy. I have 3 more sessions of chemo and then another scan, but feeling relieved after being given the results

Thanks again Ellie 

Take care Sue 

• Hi Eddie 

Thank you for replying that is so kind of you 

Take care 

Sue 

• Hi Moi 

Thank you, yes the chemo is working the tumors have shrunk. I have 3 more sessions of Chemo then another scan but feeling relieved after my consultation today 

Take care 

Sue 

• H

Now time to sit back and relax, for the rest of the day.. i i am really pleased, for you, sigh of relief. till the next scan, the same as everyone of us.

One day at a time, onwards and upwards, xx

• Hi Judy 

Thank you for your kind words, yes I will keep in touch with everyone

Take care 

Sue