Discussing Fenbendazole With Oncologist

• 11 replies
  • 20 subscribers

Hi,

I expect for at least some of us in the last chance saloon, plus some of our loved ones perhaps, we have considered alternative treatments when conventional medicine is saying 'no more we can do pal'.

I am probably at the more skeptical end when it comes to considering alternatives and that includes the 'Joe Tippens Protocol' i.e. Fenbendazole. However Joe makes great claims not just for his own recovery using this drug but for "thousands" of others who claim they have been cured of advanced cancer when conventional treatments have run out.

Has anyone here considered this drug or discussed it with their oncologist? I'm considering asking about it at my next oncology appointment although I'm not sure how to approach it as I expect any health professional will feel obliged to dissuade due to a lack of clinical trials in humans.

Still, I would be interested in knowing if oncologists are seeing a rise in unexpected survival rates that could be attributed to something like Fenbendazole although I expect it's a somewhat muddy picture given other factors such as the use of trial drugs etc. 

mikel