Sorry Dumb question How often/ quickly/ grows does cancer keep coming back

• 11 replies
  • 44 subscribers

I know this might seem like an odd question but just mulling things through my head as you do after a phone call with the oncologist. I know I am on a fine line as have numerous sites being 2 in neck,2  liver 2 lung 1 unspecified or non sized in other lung , this must be the good one lol. What I remember him saying was it usually comes back again after 6 months and then need treatment again , I have had my scan back and both liver tumours have shrunk and one in lung and the others have stop growing which is great for the time being. I just want people opinons as I have read different things and it helps get a handle on the future. Many Thanks just speak your mind you won't upset me . I know I might be going to the party early and am ok with that . All the Best Minmax  

• Hi Ochno Your defo right there , When I was diagnosed with heart failure I was on a ton of tablets now down to  just 11 a day. You wouldn't dare read the side effects as you might as well die than risk getting all those side effects lol