This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - June 2024

• 717 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• They call it  Flaming June, they are right, flaming cold.

Can only get better, so thy say 

• Just been watching a new hunger games film, quite good.

• I have never watched any of them

• Morning everyone!

Had a bad night last night...insomnia kicked in, so didn't get much sleep. This has been a nuisance for a while now....it might be the steroids that are making it worse, but can't reduce my dose, so just have to put up with it!

I'm covered in midge bites, especially my face and scalp....from working in the garden. I do have one of those midge hoods, so will have to wear it when I'm working, though it's a bit too late now! I'll probably look like a bank robber, but that's not a problem, our bank closed down a few years ago. 

I sound very grumpy this morning, but I'm OK, quite contented. 

Hope everyone has a good day today. The sun is streaming through my windows, so I hope it's smiling on you too!

Kate

• Morning Kate

Sun is shinning here, yesterday was so cold here, heating had to go on. last night.

Steroids can cause insomnia.

I am still in my PJ, and not had breakfast yet, just going in shower, i am out later, going for my CT Scan, my son is taking me.

I only have one regret in life, i never learnt to drive, so i suppose thats not to bad.. 

You do not sound grumpy, and if you did, we all get days, when we are.

• Good morning Ladies, sun is here as well, just finished breakfast on the terrace, nice and quiet, that will stop when neighbours kids get up. Depending on noise levels might go out again.

• Morning everyone, hope you are all well,

Kate I'm sorry to hear about your insomnia, I use Jungle formula's maximum repellant for the midge's.

Ellie, there will be self driving cars soon, so who knows maybe you will be whizzing up the motorway one day,

Ulls, lovely day here as well and we too have noisy kids next door, though thankfully it's not paddling pool weather, then they get really loud,

best wishes and take care, Eddie xx

• Oh the only thing i might be whizzing up motorway on, could be my broomstick, as some people say,  so never say never..

Have a good day.

• Now Now Ulls, you where a kid once, though might have been a while ago.

I  love hearing kids laughing and playing, though screaming, well,i normal go out and shout shut up.

Enjoy the sun

• Ellie if you won the lottery you could get a chauffeur, maybe that nice young man that takes you to the hospital