This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit-Chat-Thread - June 2024

• 717 replies
  • 47 subscribers

New month, new thread - as requested by  

Description:

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Alana, thanks and yes I will! Hope you're well and have a lovely day 

Lee

• Haha pampering self never the same but at least you know what you want 

Lee

• Yes some one to bring me a cuppa, would be good lol

• Hi Lee, sorry your having to rest up in bed though maybe the best place to be and hopefully not for long.

Eddie

• Cheers Eddie, I'm in the best place , hope you're well and enjoy your day too with some nice food and give poppy a pat for me

Lee

• Bill and Ben story.

Before a lot of peoples time, on the tv was a programme called, yes Bill and Ben the flower pot men, and in between them, was a little Sunflower, well it was not really it was a D E E W.

The three people talking about it was Ulls who was Bill, another gentleman called Ben and my self, i was the little sunflower.

Though in the tv programme is was called a little d e e w..

Because we where  talking about it and used that word and up till few days ago i used it, and post was with drawn though then put back.

Not aloud to use it, it caused a lot of bother for bill ben and sunflower.

We was talking about a tv programme, we used to watch.

Free speech at times, not sure

• Have been a bit under the weather for the past few days but feeling a bit better today x 

Alana xx

• Lee Poppy loves her belly rubbing, but i will tell her it's from you, I'm in the Peak district with a friend, so not far from you. might stop the night unless my friends husband calls her, take care.

Eddie

• Thanks Ellie, I am old enough to remember Bill & Ben, that explains Ulls previous avatar, though it seems odd to censor it, maybe non of the moderators are old enough to remember them.

Eddie

• Hi Ellie, thanks for explaining, I also remember Bill + Ben, 100% harmless kiddies show seems an odd thing to censor, though they must have their reasons, though little sunflower does suit you, I hope you get this post, the first one has vanished,

Eddie