Scan results

• 30 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Well today is scan results day and the 1st time ever I'm going alone. Scared is in understatement.  But needs to be done so nothing i can do about it . My son normally comes but to be honest I think he'd getting bored of it .awful as that may sound but that's how it feels. Feel sick so can't even eat breakfast. Have to go for bloods 1st but because they were closed yesterday I'm having to go now so they done hopefully before 10am . Sorry for me little rant 1st thing on a morning  I hope you are all well xx

• He lives with his girlfriend in another town x

• Sorry to butt in Bev. Annette i totally agree that generally girls mature quicker than boys, but no generalisations please there are many exceptions in both camps. though sadly it seems yours, Bev's and my kids back up your theory. So it seems if in doubt take a daughter, best wishes Bev and take care.

Eddie xx

• Hi Bev, great news to hear you had a stable scan result. Enjoy the perfume, you deserve it. X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Sorry to interrupt Bev...but just wanted to say hi to Chelle and ask 'how are you?' Don't think I've seen any posts from you for a while, and hoping everything is OK with you.

Hugs

Kate

• Hi Eddie, I did say my son took a while to mature but he would never look at a mobile phone while in the company of a doctor let alone an Oncologist. I know he is older than Bev's son so maybe that makes the difference. He has been a great support to me ever since my diagnosis and in fact whenever my husband couldn't accompany me to see my oncologist, my son came and had questions to ask and took an interest in what was happening!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Chelle, Like Kate, I was pleased to see you post. I do hope you have just been busy or on Holiday. And are keeping well.

Love Annette x

• Well Annette, Chelle, Kate and Bev, It's so nice to see you all posting, and it looks like we are all doing ok which is good to hear, my bedtime, so goodnight, 

Eddie xx

• Hi  and   sorry if I have been quiet. I have had a few things going on, I have had poor mobility, so I am now having physio at the local hospice, which is helping thankfully, but still more bad than good days. I also have a family member who has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer, and that has come as a shock.

Better news, we have just got back from Norway on a cruise. Very relaxing with lots of good food, snow and swimming pools all in one week! 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Hi Chellesimo

Really pleased you're posting again! The cruise sounds great, and an excellent way to sightsee with limited mobility. Sorry about your less than good news though. I hope some treatment is on offer for your family member.

Hugs

Kate

• Oh Chelle, I'm sorry to hear about your mobility. Mine is very bad. Either double crutches or wheelchair. We have done the Norway Fjords Cruise it was lovely. It sounds as if you enjoyed the break!

It is always a shock to hear a member of the family has any type of cancer. I hope they have a good Team and a Plan for treatment!

Good to have you back, since the 'update' it has been so quiet!

Love Annette x