Scan results

• 30 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Well today is scan results day and the 1st time ever I'm going alone. Scared is in understatement.  But needs to be done so nothing i can do about it . My son normally comes but to be honest I think he'd getting bored of it .awful as that may sound but that's how it feels. Feel sick so can't even eat breakfast. Have to go for bloods 1st but because they were closed yesterday I'm having to go now so they done hopefully before 10am . Sorry for me little rant 1st thing on a morning  I hope you are all well xx

• My son is 34 so he no child. He just sits there doesn't speak a word in the consultant room.  I took my daughter with me at the last min she was overjoyed to come and asked questions  so I came out happy . I then went to town and bought myself some expensive perfume to celebrate. Not that I go anywere to wear it ha ha .. consultant said my tumour on liver Is the size of a tangerine. Measures 39mm by 41 mm . He said compared to the size of the liver thr tumour is quite small. He showed Me my scan . So I took a pic of it hope you are well xx

• Thankyou  it's scary going for results as we all no . Hope you are keeping well x

• Hi Bev, That's great your daughter went with you. Does your son realise he CAN ask questions or is it that he doesn't really want the answers!! Great whether you are going out or not, expensive perfume really makes you feel good, well done!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi again Bev, I tried to Edit my post to you but the buttons aren't working. Just wanted to say a male of 34 is so different to a female of the same age, it seems to take them a lot longer to mature. I'm speaking from experience as I have a son and a daughter. It took him ages, but eventually he overtook his younger sister and is very level headed now he's 50! That makes me ancient.....I know!! LOL!

Love Annette x

• Hi .yes he nos he can ask I just think he's bored  he actually got his phone out to read a message when we were with consultant last time was fuming to say the least . That's so rude . I will take my daughter with me from now on. Hope you are doing well.xx

• Ho Bev, he was on his phone, yes a definite lack of interest, your right go with your daughter.

• Oh Bev, That's just not on! I hope when you came out you had a word or two with him, or maybe it's better to say nothing and don't take him again! I can hardly believe anyone would do that!

Your daughter sounds lovely and also interested, definitely take her in future!

Love Annette x

• I didnt say anything as I cudnt be bothered with arguing or falling out  but yes I'll be just taking me daughter from now on x

• I cudnt belive it when I looked over and saw him. What the consultant must of thought I dread to think. X

• Is he married, have his own place or does he live with you? If it's the latter, I wouldn't be doing anything for him in future, like feeding him or doing his washing, he doesn't deserve it!

Love Annette x