Had a few weeks away

• 5 replies
  • 48 subscribers

Hi everyone I took some time out for a few weeks trying to make some memories felt great whilst away better than I had for months .

But back and having lots of issues mainly pain stomach and lungs ,just more tablets to add to the daily list.

Getting the results from my 3 month scan thus week so scan anxiety kicking in again.

Just wanted to say hi 

• Hi Still-Here

It's good to have a break every once in a while! 

Hope you get good results when you hear about your scan. My next scan is the 30th, but I won't get the results till 21st May. I don't seem to get as worried about it now....obviously, I hope it's good news though! 

Sorry you're getting pains, hope pain relief is working.

Hugs

Candysmum

• Hi Cm Did you actually have a break by going away somewhere or did you mean a break from the Forum? I think we all need a break from time to time, just to recharge our batteries! We are going for a short break at the end of the month!

I hope the pain dies down a bit for you and you get good results!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Annette,

Thanks for the reply ,had two weeks in Tenerife to recharge and get some sun but also stepped away from online to concentrate on the time away it was great .

Hope you have a great day out there xx

• Wave  
    That's a wavy hand emoji in case it doesn't display well!

• Hi  

Pleased you've had a good time in Tenerife. It's one of our favourite places. The break and sunshine will have done you good. I'm sorry to hear about your pain.

Best wishes for your scan results

A x

What is a Community Champion?

I am a Macmillan volunteer. 

Macmillan Support Helpline

0808 808 00 00 

7 days a week between 8am -8pm