Hi everyone

• 25 replies
  • 54 subscribers

I had my results yesterday at the hospital and I thought you would all like to know that I am still in the stable Mabel club I can't still believe it and neither can my consultant and my team I hope this gives hope to other people on here that miracles do happen love and hugs to everyone xxxxx

• Stable Mabel is the amazing.  I just had a semi stable, stable in most areas with one area of growth to have a blast of radiotherapy but immunotherapy is continuing as all other areas stable so I will go with that

Have the best day everybody

• Hi all l have been terminal since May last year given 18 to 20 months if l had chemo or 6 to 12 without so had 6 months of Paxitaxil and something else. I can’t figure out how to post in this community so have just replied to eddiel l am sorry if this is not how it works l am a tech idiot. Chemo ended in December and the cancer was still spreading so now trying immunotherapy. Nivolumab just wondering if anyone else is having this. I am alone here as l moved from Australia and have no family in the UK. Life is pretty tough at the moment but am trying to keep busy and be positive but fatigue is killing me but l can’t sleep at night. If anyone can help me figure out how to post and make most of this community l would be grateful as l feel very isolated at the moment and feel that l don’t have much time left 

sorry for long rambling borefest and barging into this thread regards simon

• Hi Simon, if you go to the top of this thread you will see a plus sign, just press and go.

Or you can continue to do what you have done just join in with convos.

• Hey Scoo33 no worries l am sure you will crack it in no time , Take it easy All the Best Minmax 

• Hi Simon, welcome, your post is fine, I have not been available to answer. To start a new post as Ulls said, click on "+ create new post", you will see SUBJECT, type in what you want to talk about,.be brief, below you will see DESCRIPTION, here you can go into detail. the finally TOPICS AND CATERGORIES, scroll down to find the most appropriate one you you, then click on POST.. Or you can click on LIVING WITH INCURABLE CANCER-PATIENT ONLY near the top of this page to see and join in to the all the threads going back many years. Simon you can also click on the Q search, top left corner and type in what you are looking for, take care.

Eddie

• Thanks l figured it out by fluke after l posted 

• Congrats best news ever 

• You are doing well, and welcome to the incurables, always some one about, so never alone as such.

• Anytime Simon, I needed a little help with the forum when i first joined, and got It and a whole lot more as well, I'm sure you will be helping others yourself soon, 

Eddie