Not Sure

• 8 replies
  • 45 subscribers

What does one do, when siting by them selves, reflect on the past, that has gone before them, and the life they still have to live.

Its not easy, i am not saying it is, my life that has pasted, i could, not have asked for any more, I was happy all the way threw, with love, laughter, and silliness to.

Though, when you know at some point, when things might change, you start to wonder., how one will cope, i am not really sure.

Though HOPE and  Believe, will help in some small way, and you carry on, to enjoy, another fine day.

When the sun is shinning, and flowers, in full bloom, in life appearing, before your very eyes, you look up, and see the sky.

You say a little verse, inside your Head,  You ask for contentment and to be loved, and the fight within you, will carry on, to see the next day, and so it goes on,.

Life is a journey, from the very start, from the first breath, and you brought so much joy, whether a girl or a boy.

So all on this journey, whether short or long, hang on because, deep down we are  all so strong.

So many people with in this site, so you will never walk alone, because, some one, is always at your side.

My thoughts for today,   and only my thoughts, going threw my head, might need to see a doctor , xxx

• Hi Elle, Although we are on holiday in a sunnier place, I had to reply because you are just ace,              You will never be alone, while I am here, we have been through a lot and not all of good cheer!                      When you talk of the life we have had,, there is more behind us than still to unfold but we know we can do this, if truth be told!

So here we still are though the best times have gone,  we will look for tomorrow and the day after that, and make them as good as we can, we will do our best to still have some fun, we are almost at summer, so here comes the sun!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Enjoy your holiday, its cold here lol

• Thanks Ellie we will. It was 23C today, bit too hot for me! Tomorrow it is to be 19C which is about perfect. At the moment I am in bed with the balcony door open. We are on the 16th Floor and have a sea view, so when the door is open, I can see and hear the waves and it is very relaxing!

Hope it warms up for you soon!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Sounds lovely Annette, make the most of it, and relax, recharge the batteries, xxx

• Hi Ellie, lovely words and fantastic sentiment xxxx

Sarah 

• Ho, My Lady Ellie your trying to make me cry again, beautiful words from a beautiful heart Purple heart