This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning-Chit -Chat- Thread - February 2024

• 944 replies
  • 49 subscribers

New month, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV - whatever your day has in store for you. That is daily life!

Even having a laugh, that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic please start a new thread so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

Hope this is to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi Moi you look slim in your photo, maybe time for an update, apart from walking i need to go to exercise classes to work out as i can't motivate myself to do it alone, anyway if my clothes still fit, i am fine, Good luck with the steps.

Eddie

• Oh I'm at it again lol posting before I've finished. Take care and enjoy your shopping  free day tomorrow xx

Moi

• Think they where having a bad day, harmless really,, could have been a cuddly bunnie that sounds better lol lol

• Hi Eddie, I've put about a stone on since Christmas. Diabetic nurse not happy with me lol. Oh not just steps but Mr. Motivator every morning,  hours dance in the the afternoon,  the steps build up through the day but been lazy. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Hi Ellie we should all spoil ourselves sometimes, I am a little envious about the fried breakfast, not on my menu anymore, a good looking pig i think that says more about the sender than the recipient,

Eddie

• A stone on me would be hard to tell, though i am stable but slowly losing weight, I have actually heard of Mr Motivator so he must have been around a long time, i would have no chance keeping up with him

Eddie

• Do not do it often so more appreciated.

I know they did not mean it and they know i can take a joke and can give it back, Tit for Tat 

• Well your our cuddly bunny lady Ellie. I'm  still going to have a wine but only on a Friday like you, ha ha ( well I'll try lol ) be more like 2, on this diet I'm  determined to get rid of this extra stone. XX

Moi

• Any thing is worth a try. though i have to be honest, its not just a Friday now. Sh t or bust am i bothered not really. lol

• He's been about for ever, think it's his wife on the vidios doing the exercises sitting down while he is on the move, I'm  on the move ha xx

Moi