This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning-Chit -Chat- Thread No 19

• 1154 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread, 

Daily Life chit chat going for bloods, scan appointment ,shopping, cutting grass, what ever, even  watching tv,  reading a good book ,what ever your day may bring, as that is normal life, as such, and we all have a life.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, then people if they can help or advise, know what the subject is.

Hope this is to everyone's approval, i will ask the Mods to close No 18, when they can..

• You couldn't afford Ellie, no matter how much you have in your bank, stick to non vintage wines.

• You might uncork me,, though  you would not be able, to hadel a mature , good wine, thats for sure.  

Well out side, your price range.

• snap great minds ulls lol

• Well he a tryer you have to give him that.

• LOL They say everyone loves a tryer, he does try i agree lol.

• Morning late for me getting up, yes rather cold, i hope every one is staying  warm, thats why i stayed in bed .

Hope you do not have to much snow, we had it yesterday and i had to go out, was a blizzard.

Not out today, and i am pleased, about that.

Take Care 

• Hello all, sorry I’ve been awol for a while. How are you all? I’ve tried to scroll through and seems like everyone is ok? Ellie I remember that you were called by hospital and are having tests. Have you heard any news from the investigations? I’ve scrolled back and can’t find the post. Hope it’s all ok for you. I’ve been in caring mode so haven’t had chance to come on here much. Matt is slowly recovering but it is taking a lot longer than we both hoped for. Never mind, he’ll get there I know, slow and steady wins the race. He’s got his 2nd chemo on Friday but I don’t think they’ll let me in with him x

• Morning, glad you  popped in, was thinking of you and your hubby. Yes a long road, though i am sure,  you will get there, fingers crossed.

Well had my app, might be a bleed, might be a mini stroke, might be C, another Brain Scan due any time, does not get easier.

Just glad you managed to let us know about other half, xxx

• Good afternoon  all, I've been busy sewing hems had a few to do.  Just had a spot of lunch. Got to go and get bloods done. Not Clattabridge so they won't use me port, if they fine a vain great 3 trys only then I go home. Hi Shadders, nice to hear from you. Hope you and Matt are doing OK and hope the chemo goes OK. Hi Ellie, I got up late and watched a bit off tele in bed so warm there. It's cold outside but no snow thank goodness. Must move myself or I'll be late . Have a good day xx

Moi

• No snow here in Yorkshire yet, but it’s jolly cold. I’m feeling chuffed that I’m feeling ok with few side effects at the moment. I had a thought this morning- it’s now over a year since I was pronounced “incurable”, and my health generally, apart from low thyroid and high BP, is no worse than 12 months ago and tumours are smaller and still being treated. So, can’t be bad. I feel like I gained a year somehow!

Anyway, dog walk this morning- that was good. Doing some project work now and just stopped for lunch. So good it’s not raining - constant rain makes me depressed.