Question

• 26 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Has any one had a stroke, since they have had cancer or had one, and even they did not know.

Thought i would ask, 

• I can’t believe you’re going through all this. I’ll keep everything crossed that you have positive news next Wednesday. It seems funny saying positive news when we’re on the incurable forum, but you get my point I hope. 

• When I saw my oncologist, she told me that my MRI showed that I had previously had a stroke and she asked me for details.   To my knowledge I have never had a stroke.  I was more freaked out by that knowledge than anything else.  There was nothing else she could tell me so I guess I'll never know.  I have literally just filled out a medical form and when I got to the "have you ever had a stroke"  question it really threw me.  If u had never had the MRI I would never have known. 

• Thanks for that, very good to know., i will be ready with questions, on Wednesday thats for sure.

• Let me know how you get on.  I'd be really interested to hear what they say.   

• HI ellie73 and J55, i was once told i had had a heart attack, As i do have a few heart issues i thought maybe i mistook it for something else, anyway it's gone on my list of health issues you don't want at number 11, take care, Eddie

• Thanks, well i  need an answer as such, Lung Cancer can go to the Brain, i thought that was what, i was ging to be told yesterday, like j55 came out of So was taken back. with the information, i was being told..

I had a heart attack, i have no problems with my heart, was caused by my first lot of treatment i had.

This road we are all on, sure has loads of bumps, bridges, to cross,  and down hills, though we carry on at a slower pace, for a smooth ride.

• Ellie, you are certainly right about the bumps! Just when you think all is fine....another pothole appears! Take it easy!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • What ever the diagnosis on Wednesday it's better to know than worry about it, and we are all with you.

• Just seen this ellie. Sorry to hear you've had this dropped in your lap. Thinking of you. Hugs. Rainie x

• Thanks every one for their input, is appreciated.