Lucy badge

• 10 replies
  • 45 subscribers

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know about these badges. I became aware of them through the Macmillan Instagram page. I will include some text from the page, which I have cropped, so that hopefully I am not breaking any rules. Please see below.

• Hi, I have never seen anything like this. Thanks.

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • News to me sistermoon thanks for letting us know 

• I have asked for a badge Ms Moon. I do love a chat!

thanks for the info.

• I've asked for one too!! Thanks!

Love Annette x

• Hi Annette

Not sure if I've jumped on a wrong thread but I just wanted to contact you about cross stitch!

A few months ago I came across your post about Sea side cross stitches and it inspired me.

I had been looking for a sewing related hobby to occupy me since I left work in July and your story prompted me to order a kit. Like you I was a bit daunted but I am really enjoying it and am over half way now.

I love the sea and being near water canals/rivers etc - your finished cross stitch works are fantastic and I might try find one of yours for my next project.

Once again thank you for your story

Caroline 

• Hi Sistermoon, I've requested a badge, now I can meet other incurabls without wearing a red rose behind our left ear.

• Oh Ulls, that's where I've been going wrong! I thought it was the left ear! Lol!

Love Annette x

• Err I did say the left ear did you mean the right 

• Oh Ulls, You caught me out! That's what happens when one tries to be a smarty and then has to sign in twice before I answered! I should have read the post again before replying!!! OK I'm an idiot!

Love Annette x

• That is one thing I would never accuse you of, our body's are letting us down but brain still think we are are young and very clever.