This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Welcome to the group . Good luck with your appointments. I joined this group sometime ago and was really glad i did. Great bunch of people. x

• Wow I didn't think there would be so many ladies wanting to dance, our club holds 50-50 dances on Saturday night there are twice as many ladies than men.

• Hi and welcome to our group, just to let you know I'm the only sane one on the group but they are still lovely 

• Strictly time :D  I will get out the sequin dress!

• Who needs sanity in times like this???  Will seek you out if the madness gets too much Smiley

• Hi GroguLove I've just read your profile.  It is hard to come to terms with our prognosis. We are here to listen, have a rant, cry, just let it out we all have and will probably do it again. Just be kind to your self listen to your body , tired sleep, hungry eat , angry scream or kick something. Stuck out tongue winking eye or dance about like  a loon, like I do. Look forward to chatting with you xx

Moi

• Thank you Moi2, I will take your advice, though maybe only kick something when wearing steel toed shoes Smiley It's so lovely meeting you all Slight smile

• We'er a good bunch, some are just daft at times, but we're would we be without humour.  Press my picture and read my profile. Keep posting and more people will welcome you. Hope your appointments go OK. My new calendar  has just arrived so have to put all my bloody appointments down, othere wise I'll forget them there on my phone I get reminder texts and on the calendar,  just to make sure I go on time ha ha. xx

Moi

• That would do  l me, ulls, , always had a Waltz with my Dad, yes i know your not old, just saying.

• You are spoilt for choice,