This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Ok, 65 then. That’s an end to the discussion.

• How much to keep my mouth shut, make it worth me while lol 

• Morning \to you All

Just just got up, yesterday was ,so hectic, hospital, phone calls, daughter here, son is staying with me, till tomorrow, other one came in, then eldest grandson.

Was up early yesterday and i slept all night, lovely is an understatement .

Just siting then a quick shower, and get ready for another day.

.Hope all are well and your day, is what you want it to be. x

• Morning Ellie. I'm off to the dentist today! never been more pleased than to have my teeth seen to and a clean...able to go with having a break from chemo over Christmas.

Then it's time to have my hair coloured, cut and spruced up. Always want to go clubbing it after lolDancer

Judy

• Nice one, any thing that makes you fill, a bit more normal, as such.

I have Dentist on Monday, you can go clubbing if thats what you want, i will tag along and sit and watch you..

I am like that when i play what i call my music, and try and have a jig, notice the try thats about it.

Enjoy your day.

• i'm still able to hobble a dance with my swollen ankles...takes a lot for me to give up. getting nowhere with help for the swelling! 

i'm not well you know Wink

• My Ankles swell when i sit more., They have not advised you what the cause may be,, are you on any water tablets as such, have you  had your kidneys checked as such,

• The GPs are not responding to my request for more water tablets. Have to go through e-consult. will be ringing the surgery.

Oncologist know about my kidneys. Have to drink 2 ltrs of water every day. bloods have always passed, so far!!

Judy

• Good morning Ellie and Judy,  had a good sleep last night got up at 7am so quit happy on that front. It's another damp day here. Nothing much happening today. Might just start my new book. My left leg and foot swell if I stand to long, lucky to still have it, so not complaining. have a good day all xx

Moi

• It’s a joy to see blue skies and sunshine Sunny️ at last!!