This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Dear Ellie hope your OK, sorry to hear about your friend,  so sad. You take care xx

Moi

• All good thanks Moi. Alive when I got there, alive when I got home, can’t complain!

• Good Morning Everyone.

How nice to not hear the wind, so calm.  Also as yet no rain, lets hope it stays like that.

Set alarm for 6.30 and woke at 5.15, so got up, fill  like i have done, a days work already., those where the days, running for a train, not now.

Hope you all have a good day, Christmas and New Year done with, and hopefully, we will all be saying that at the end of this. year.

• Good morning Ellie , wet no wind here so could turn out OK it's nit actually raining but was earlier.  Just cleaned the fridge, another  early bird, I was awake at 4 but didn't get up till 6pm. Have to restock with food after the holidays so it's a big shop. Have you taken your decorations down. I haven't, waiting for the 12th night which is Friday.  Have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning i still have loads of food left, will take me to easter, i will be giving to the kids.

Half my decorations down, will do the rest within the next two days.

Going pout soon, so passing a little time.

Hope shops are not to busy for you, i have son here, he is till sleep, i will go out and i bet he is still a bed when get home, lol he was like that when young.x

• Morning Ellie or is afternoon! I’m not up early this morning like you lot! 
    yes, I remember those days rushing out to work…bus, ferry another bus! Or clocking in at 6:45!!!! Ah well! I’m still here. Christmas tree was down and back in the loft New Years day. 
    will be thinking of you Ellie. 
    it’s still raining here…when will it ever stop Octagonal sign 

Judy xxx

( it’s lovely having your boy still in bed like it use to be ) 

• Good morning all hope you are all good. WOW havent you all been really productive. I hang my head in shame been awake since 5am and all ive done is drink tea lol. Had a lovely time and meal with my family.Lots of hugs to you all. xxx

• Was that the old bloke you chatted up and still told us about several month's ago.

• It's lovely to have the kids home. I gave Emma and Joyce and Ron  loads to take home and eat before sell by dates. That's what I get for buying early. Lol. My lot are like that. Oh they were the days when we could sleep all night and then have a lay in. Lol

• I had a disturbed night didn't get up till 9.15 left spouse in bed till I'd prepared breakfast. Our Christmas dec are down for another year, we were out shopping yesterday and I bought my wife her present, a new oven being delivered on Monday she very happy.