This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Oh! Joy he’s out of our league. 

• But i can’t drive a tractor and I doubt L’Aiglon can either! 

• No one is out of our league

• No though he knows how to ride is prize possession, his horse lol.

• Very little criteria you have to adhere to tonight:

I won’t be acting Emperor like. Just pretend I am the normal Branston, no airs and graces needed.

obviously if you are a little bit obsequious it may go in your favour.

ladies —— less is more in the clothing department.

Chaps —— don’t tread on my toes. I have first choice of anything and everything, be it animal, mineral or Ulls, sorry, meant vegetable.

Just about to have my Hollywood wax, no, not Paul Hollywood, the other version.

laters Mes pauvres. 

• Phew. Just been catching up with you all. Like Annette said, it's exhausting. I've been super busy getting everything ready for you all and it's going to be even better than last year. For starters, there aren't any red setters next door. You do need to know though, that they're now the proud owners of two Bully X doggies. Take heed!

Well, everything is ready for tonight. The band is booked and coming soon. The caterers have done us proud and the Champagne bar opens at dusk. I hope you've all got your costumes organised and are looking forward to it. The helicopter has already begun to bring the early birds in.

I can see that we have a few French historical figures coming. I'm going to be Queen Nefertiti as I like the Egyptian look. Also, I can wear my thermal leggings underneath in case it turns a bit nippy and nobody will notice.

There's a new fence separating us from the neighbours, so the garden shed is out of bounds. However, we do have a new summerhouse that's quite cosy and has a nice Chaise Lounge inside. If anybody needs to stay overnight, there's plenty of room so no worries. Look forward to seeing you all. Don't forget your masks....

Rainie

xxx

• This is going to be some treat, for me and my chosen ones.

laters your Egyption majesty.

• When you say 'normal Branston' do you mean you're a bit chunky or are you the more spreadable type??? xxx

• Hi Judy, earing aid's are great, to noisy just turn them off peace perfect peace.

• Yes Ulls I have the best of both worlds Smile Wouldn't be without it.