This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• That's not good, but normal, glad I had better news than you, diabetes nurse rang with results of HBA1C it was 53 last time now 48 she's happy with that.

Is wating for another scan a problem? 

• Joy I have to admit I get lost! They speak another language to me that goes over my head Rolling eyes 

• Oh, I was referred to the DVY clinic with my swollen legs, ankles and feet. Good news was I don’t have  a blood clot. BP is normal! 
    So on antibiotics. Tried to book a e-consultation to see my GP in a weeks time as that’s how long this stupid system makes you wait. And I thought I will have finished the course of antibiotics. But he message came back they couldn’t give me an appointment with the information I’d given. I end up screaming at my laptop Joy

so rang the surgery and the doc wanted to see me at 11am only to be told to let her know how my swelling was after finishing the course of antibiotics. The world of surgeries have gone mad. Rant oveJoy off to bed now. Our best man and his wife are coming tomorrow on our 55th wedding anniversary and me ole fella is 78. I was the best bday present he ever had  

Judy 

• Hi Ulls, That's good news. If the nurse is happy, then you should be too!

Waiting for another scan is no problem for me. However at the moment the Professor who is in charge of the clinic is on holiday but is due back the 27th December.  The problem will be when he returns the people from this week and next week will not have had their scans. My appointment for the Prof is on 29th Dec. No one can make or cancel an appointment for him, he does it all himself, which means I'll probably get a call on 27th to cancel my appointment, 

The nurse said herself and the other nurses were going to draw straws and whoever got the short one, had to tell him it wasn't going to be deep cleaned until the New Year! He fought for years to get the machine in his clinic so that his patients didn't have to go elsewhere to get a scan, so he will not be 'amused' to say the least! As you can imagine!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi MSG, You need to learn to read between the lines!! I'm sure you will pick up on the sense of humour soon!!

Glad it's not a DVT, they are nasty!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Well that shows he cares, roll on Christmas and new year then everything can go back to normal if there is such a thing 

• Blimey BP, have you read Judy's post, we talk a different language, the nerve of her, well she is Welsh 

• Morning All

Well another shopping list written, goodness keep getting longer, thought i ha bought enough, last week, never mind what else would one do.

Phone call to British Gas,, surprised me answered ,straight away, last week, on phone 3 hours, and no answer, today got my answer, horary..

Washing done, coffee now.

Best bit i slept straight of for 7 hours last night, cannot believe it, and that was doing nothing yesterday, was all mental stress, terrible thing.

Enjoy your day,

• Rubbish sounds about right, Double Dutch, still  like you though. lol

• I can't speak single Dutch never mind double Dutch, glad you had a good night's sleep it makes a world of difference.