This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Gee thanks BP please you liked it, although I don't think the girls were to happy.  Thumbsup

• well e knows he may be able, to soft soap the ladies, though yo are a hard nut to crack lol

• Hi All, I've just read the last 5 pages, trying to catchup! Wow, I'm exhausted!
    First there was the reply from Ellie to a post that wasn't there. Then BP posted his memoirs and then it was posted. Now Moi isn't well either, I think it must be catching!    Next Ulls thinks everyone in Glasgow fight on Boxing Day & thinks he lives somewhere up market. What he doesn't realise is I don't actually live n the city but a village 15 miles North of the river Clyde where everyone is friendly! BP then hallucinates thinking he's half female and has 1 foot in the kitchen, the other n the grave! Ulls daughter's card lets you know she takes after her father! Ellie & BP are wondering how they can top the shed goings on from last years party at Rainie's place! Then of all things Ellie wants to join the Black & White Minstrels & Moi is declared the Champion! Last but not least Ulls thinks he is BP by trying to insult the ladies, takes down his decorations well before 12th Night. Ellie is going to be his agent and get him odd jobs at her house & Moi's house, so I would like to put my name on that list too.

Oh and Pickles are free all next year! Hope I've not forgotten anything! So good evening and goodnight ALL!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Well thats not right whilst I don't know exactly where you live I knew it wasn't Glasgow but further north but near enough to get to Glasgow, which is why I said Glasgow. And yes I take the Micky.

• Thank you Annette, that saves me a job trying to read it all to catch up Joy 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • I agree Chelle. I get lost in the thread! It's good to sit back and let Annette do all the hard work Joy

Judy xxx

• Why you two, what are you like, letting poor young Annette do all the work for you. Wish id thought of it.

• Let’s vote for Annette to be the scribe Scroll Stuck out tongue winking eye

I’ve noticed there are so many cleverer people then me on this forum  I’m humbled to belong! 

isn’t the weather depressing! From the east to the west and the north to the south I wish for the sun Sunny️ 

Judy xxx

• Well Good Morning and that is what it is, dry ,bright, and sun out, just hung two bits of washing out, cotton jumpers, take ages to dry.

Phone call already, my youngest should be coming to day, and stay for a few days, he is the favourite, so i keep getting told, by his brother and sister.

Well Christmas has come and gone, now its the calm, before the New Year antics. what ever you have planned.

Have a peaceful calm day xxx..

• I’m doing a complete spring clean of the house, then getting the cars washed and clearing up the garden.

down to the shops to buy some more presents for my dear wife.

no I’m not, I’m lying, I’m doing nothing. Ho ho ho