This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Don’t be rude, this is a safe space for those of us with hormone related deficiencies.

• What are you going on about, i have lost 2ins, would rather have not lol one is talking about height from my point., not sure what you are. x

• I may have misunderstood your post.

I would prefer not to go into detail concerning my personal problems.

• I was always 5ft 7 tall and skinny, now 5ft five so that loss has made me shorter, so do not look so skinny, lol

• so that is my personnel problems lol

• I know what you mean Ellie. I'm just too short for my weight!!

Rainie, I love your "Little soirées" I too will put my thinking cap on before NY to decide on my costume, so count me IN!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi I'd like to tell you all a TRUE story! My son's friend lives two stairs up in an apartment building with 4 levels.

The other week he heard a commotion out in the landing just after midnight. He looked out his spy hole in the front door to see who was making the racket but saw nothing! This went on for days, so he decided to listen for them coming up the stairs and opened his door, ready to tell them off for making noise at that time of night.

He opened the door to find 7 Dwarfs laughing and joking on the landing. It turned out they had rented the two flats upstairs while they worked at the local theatre in Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs and every night after the Panto they went to the local bar, had a few drinks and were Merry on their way home!

You couldn't write it, no one would believe it!!!!  HI HO!!!

Have a good day!!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning all, if you can call it that. I've been awake since 4am !! so ended up getting up. Still very windy this morning and wet. Ellie have a good day shopping, but I think it will be very busy. Me well,  will have to do a bit of washing, then have a bit of food shopping to do, then hairdressers at 6.30 tonight. Well I see if it all pans out or plans change. Anyway hope you all have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning, i am the same as  you, bed at 11.30 laying there till 1am and woke up at five so down stairs 5.30 this is becoming a joke lol.

I am going shopping later, i have a hospital appointment, not to do with C.

Get your hair cut, and will fill like Christmas, have a good day. 

• I no exactly what you mean its awful. I hope your appointment goes well. Is your sister taking you. I don't  know what its like by you but it's blowing a gale here.  Take care xx

Moi