This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning - Chit - Chat - Thread No 18

• 790 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life, chit chat, going for Bloods, Scan Appointments. going Shopping, Cutting your Grass, what ever you may doing that Day, even if just watching TV.

Oncologist  Appointment, getting your Hair done, or just for a Walk, this is part of our Life.

If you have a special Topic, please start a New Thread, so others can see it, and Comment if they can help or Advise.

Hope Every One Approves of this.

Number 17 will be closed by Mods,

Merry Christmas to you All, and A Happy New Year.

• Hugs for everyone. Ulls I think some of these thought less people could do with a boot up there backside and a lesson in manners. xx

Moi

• Good morning all, been awake since 5am this seems to be my wake up time lately. it is actually dry outside and there is a hint of blue in the sky yay. Just had tea and crumpets which I really enjoyed. I'm just about to start getting a few things together to take to the tip later, finish off christmas shopping about 5 more presents to buy then finished. I hope you all have a good day. xx

Moi

• Hi Moi, enjoy finishing your Christmas shopping 

• Top of the morning to All of you.

Coffee Time before Cleaning time, i have bought some skates so will whizz. threw.  I WISH.

• Was going to do housework but as Lily Pickle didn’t get up until 12 am I couldn’t risk waking her up.

too late now anyway, but as they say, it’s the thought that counts.

hows Larry settling down Ellie, he said he would text me but heard nothing so far.

• Larry  is in his element, he has a new coat on, red of course, and a bell round, his neck. So letting walk round the grounds, and , thinking of letting some children in to brighten, their day..

they can get there picture taken with him.. He is getting special treats, as coming up to Christmas, i will remind him, him must text you, though i think, he is much happier here, do not worry about him.

, t

• Well how nice are you and how horrible am I.

no more random beasts will gain access to my garden from now on, might even get an electric fence. Ingrates!

Hope he turns out to be a biter.

bah, humbug and more of the same.

• Have notice, he does have a few bad habits, which he must have got from the environment he was in.

He drinks, a lot, then spits it out, he does like to try and sit on ones lap, though, that might be,  a little un  hygienic.

Then does make some weird noises, like a howling, must have picked it up, from people that should have been looking after him.

Do not worry, i will get a picture taken and send it, and if you, take a picture of yourself, will show him, though that might get him going.

• Thats not nice, season of Good Will, to All even Animals

• What about a bit of goodwill to me, I’m not well you know.

I think you are getting carried away by your own importance, aided by that ne’er do well Ulls.

so that in your pipe insert, Lady Ellie of Essex.