Done Painting

• 12 replies
  • 47 subscribers

Hi Everyone,

I have finally finished what has been a very long and exhausting slog to complete some 30 pieces of new work for a forthcoming exhibition and I have no idea how I've managed to keep going. But now it's time for a rest before it gets put up on 20th December.

I hope that the ups have been many and the downs have been few for my Forum friends and that you are ticking along OK? As you can see from the above, I've made the most of my Stable Mabel status and am trying not to think about the next scan due at the end of January next.

Love and virtual hugs to you all.

Rainie

xxx

• Hi Raine, you've  been missed, glad yo see uou back and making the most your Stable lable. Sound exciting having an exhibition of your lovely art work. Good luck with your scan in January.  xx

Moi

• Hi there.

I'm so sorry to hear about your hubbie and send you all the very best of wishes at what must be a very anxious time for you both.  It's lovely to be in contact via Facebook and you can always message me there too. The exhibition is getting put up on Wednesday so we're hoping for a dry day, as unloading in the rain isn't much fun - though that is husbands province.  It's always freezing there right on the coast, but a nice spot and great for birds of course. 

It would have been lovely to meet up, but that's not always possible in our situation even though we do our best to 'carry on' with it all. Sending you big hugs. Keep in touch. Rainie x