This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• Hi BP your so right if the Dr. Happy Blush that says it all, happy days xx

Moi

• I  put my tree up and decorated it on the 1st, though lights never got switched on till today.as i was fed up.

Tom always done it, so now my job, and one i hate though done now.

• I could see it far enough, though i made the effort, i do not know why, quiet happy with out it all, at the moment.though tomorrow another day.

• Sound like you're feeling down, Christmas does that.

• LOL Does it show

• Hi Ulls, It's good if your blood sugar isn't alarming your GP. I had a terrible time with steroids and will never go back on them!

I hope once they are out of your system, everything will settle down!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning to everyone. I hope everyone is well. Sorry to read that youre feeling down Ellie but how good are you for putting decorations up. Ive been a bit down maybe we have the christmas blues. I hope that anyone who has any scans or appointments have had good results.  A lot of rain and wind here so if you are going out wrap up. xxx

• Morning

Quiet mild this morning, and sun is out, just got a thinner jumper out, hate being to warm, when shopping.

Sorry you fill a bit down as well, bit like a virus, it does catch on.

Yes going shopping, my list keeps getting  longer.

My daughter has been rough all week, and tested last night, got covid, so she has given me a shopping list for her, onwards and upwards. x

• I think you love Christmas when you are young then it is a huge nuisance at any other time. 
    regards

Mr Scrooge.

• So sorry that your daughter has covid it must be a big worry for you i hope she gets better soon. Glad you have got better weatherwhere you are might make shopping more bareable. Sounds like you will need one of those big trolleys so a rest halfway round for a reviving cuppa should be on the list. I dont like those trolleys i can never control or steer them. Hope you have a good shopping day and any other plans you have. xxx