This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning Chit - Chat No 17

• 730 replies
  • 49 subscribers

Another, new thread.

Daily Life chit chat, for bloods, Scans, Appointments, going shopping, cutting grass, reading, watching some thing decent on TV, , what ever you day has in store for you .that is daily life

Even having a laugh that is a normal life, and we all have it.

If you have a special topic, please start a new thread, so people that wish to see it can, and can comment.

So No 16  will be cancelled, and new one is No 17,

Hope this to everyone's approval.

Thanks.

• You generally get used to them so fingers crossed for you.

• Steroids are notorious for keeping you awake! I had cushings disease which was an overdose of natural steroids cortisol in my blood. So I know how tough it is. Have you told your doctor?

• Well Good Morning

Here we go again, start of another day,, have to try and catchup with a few things.

Had a few days of, been doing other things, now things have settled down, so it is a me day, do what i want.

Hope every one is well, and just make the most of what the day, may bring.

• Been to hospital for physiotherapy for my shoulder before they swap my old one for a new one!

while I was there, got my wrist checked, two for one!

said I’m not well you know, he said ‘join the club’

that was that.

Larry is on his way to Essex, an early Christmas present for Ellie. Hopefully no problems with the drug squad as happened chez Ellie previously with Torty the tortoise. Donations for Larry have been directed to a worthwhile cause, The Pub!

I do miss Ulls biting verbal chunks out of me, please come back in full fitness, just not too soon, I’m enjoying being in charge of your harem on the forum. I’m treating them well..

did I say I wasn’t well? Well, I’m not.

toodlepip.

• Early Christmas present, will be greatly  received, as long as no free loaders on board. not a lot of room, this time of year..

You will be like a new person, when they have sorted you out, how long is a bit of string, goes on for ever., though we live with hope. miracles do happen. xx

• Hi Lindasue, not yet but I have a meeting coming up, I'll tell them then.

• It's odd how these animals keep leaving you and going to Essex, makes one think WHY?

• Don’t think, that’s when you get in trouble.

or they watch ‘the only way is Essex’ and want to live the life!

• You do not know what you are missing until to live it lol

• Ha ha ha ha nice one BP