This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Wouldn't know never been jealous, what does it feel like.

• Good morning all, I'm getting ready for my day out at hospital our daughter is taking us so family day out.

• Good Morning, and i am getting later of getting out of bed, enjoy your day out, xx

• Good morning all, Ulls hope all is good at the hospital, sending hugs and good vibes. Ellie it's the dark mornings making you sleep later. I nearly died of shock this morning opened the blinds and see a face right by the window !!!! I jumped he said  mornin luv bloody out here. so I passed a cup of tea out to him, It was the window cleaner lol. have a good day xx

Moi

• What a nightmare of a day, been making phones calls since 10pm and nurse asking me what do i want to do, i do not know i am only the patient P off is an understatement 

• First of the numerous appointments done had to have a shower when I got back sticky gel on chest most uncumfortable 

• Oh that sticky gel is horrible and when they wipe it with a paper towel it just spreads all over. Well 1 down, when is the next appointment. Enjoy the rest of the day xx

Moi

• Hi Ellie you've had a tish day then. It's horrid when you have to make a decision and your not sure which way to go. Deep breath in let it out and a cup of tea (or a little  wine later) lol xx

Moi

• Tomorrow, with the general surgeon he was asked to operate and close the large pocket I have in my bowel.

The surgeon asked for a endoscopy before he operates, but the bowel is very thin so it could not be done, I have no Idea what he wants to talk about, no doubt I'll find out.