This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Morning all. I am going to start a blog following my trials and tribulations.

I will be offering ideas on how you can improve your day to day lives and I will give you a glimpse of my perfect life.

I can’t offer advice in matters medical but am happy for ladies to discuss matters of the heart.

obviously all of you readers will want to subscribe and follow me.

the subscription will be reasonable, I havnt decided how much I am worth yet. There is a possibility of a barter system for those who can’t pay in cash. 
    You can offer to clean, iron, dust,  that will probably apply to my female followers, the men will probably want to work in the garden or wash my cars.

Don’t all rush at once.

• lol lol have never laughed so much

• I’m being serious, why shouldn’t I share my wisdom, I’ve got O Levels.

• Right 0 Levels, cannot beat that, though have wisdom and common sense and at times, over rides O Levels.

I hope you get a lot of follows, though, do not hold your breath, just in case, you do not.

Hope the blog goes well, and i wish you all the success, in what is to come,  x who ever takes you up, on your offer.

• Afternoon.

Well i got a letter yesterday, to book, a MRI scan For the Brain, and an MRI scan for the Chest Abdomen and Pelvis. the later i have always had since Diagnose.

So had to make a few phone calls, i needed to know why . the one for the Brain.

Answer back, because you have been on this journey now, for a while, and currently not on treatment, it is a new protocol, from the  Nice, more scans, lost track of the amount i have had.

At least i got my answer.

Happy Days.

• Did they say what would happen if they can’t find the brain?

• That was not nice, all i say,  i know my Brain is working better than yours at times, perhaps, i will treat  you, and pay for you to have one, because one does wonder at times, Alien .

• I think they will find a nicely polished and shiny brain full of common sense that will match your good looks.

forgiven?