This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Ellie it's pole position in F1. Lol Is this the new thread ?  I thought the last one was 16. Talk about brain fog, my head is cabbaged. If this is not the new thread well I can't find it. xx

Moi

• Hi Chelle we talked about going to see the film and I'm booking the seats xx

Moi

• How are you doing luv, keep them big girl knickers on them saucy one's only get us in trouble, know what I mean. Take care Ellie PM me if you want xx

Moi

• Your Brain, is cabbaged, this is no 16 which is the latest one,

• Thermal i hope, makes a big difference xx

•    I saw today that Michael Caine is retiring, so this will be his last film. I hope you enjoy it, but take tissues ! X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Good morning all, up shower shave ect breakfast prepared and consumed tablets taken, spouse still half asleep, it's her medical appointment, makes a change, in 30 minutes of to bunny hill.

• Hello! Sorry I’ve not popped in for a while. I tried to the other day but couldn’t post for some reason. Anyway here now. Good to see you’re all well. I hope you’re feeling better today Tricia and Ellie. It gets to you sometimes. I did see that TVman was in hospital so hope he’s ok.

I’ve been busy lately, turns out there’s a lot going on for cancer peeps if you live near London! I’ve been to a secondaries awareness day where I had a makeover and face glitter and fun photos and lots of good food. Met lots of people too. On Sunday u went to see Arsenal Women play which was a lot of fun. Yesterday was allotment volunteering, massage and haircut, and Monday was seeing my son and shopping. Hubbys not been well, with a weird neck and throat thing. He’s back at work today but still not 100% really. We went to Norfolk for a few days and I swam in the sea which was lovely. On Sunday we’re going to Bath with friends. So it’s a quiet few days for now. The cold weather makes me want to snuggle up in bed all day but going to get up and get on with it! 
    Jac x

• Blimey jac you like the bunny in the battery advert you never stop Grin

• Your right Ulls,  i am worn out, just reading, about action lady,