This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• I completely understand why someone would want to take a step away for a while. Having cancer is overwhelming at the best of times, and sometimes we just need to concentrate on ourselves. I think it’s ok for someone to step back without announcing it, after all it may be the attention that they will receive from that announcement that they are trying to avoid. X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Well i have my answer, will not ever be concerned over some one. and worried for them

• I am sorry, that in this case i have to disagree, any other thread, i can accept, people do pop in and out.

This thread is different from  them it is what it says good morning.

When some one comes in every day morning, afternoon and night, and suddenly stops, why would some one not be worried., others have said taking a break, and the answers are, take as long as you like.

I say no more, i have learnt a lesson, thats for sure.

• Nothing wrong in worrying about people Ellie. We all know how much you care about everyone, but we don’t always know the full story of what is going on with other people. X 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • No we do not know, what is going on i agree, though as i said, this thread, is like a small family, always has been.

Though i have learnt as lesson and not a good one.

Does not take much, to say hi gang taking a break, thats it.

I asked a few times if any one new if they where alright, will not be doing that again, start thinking of myself instead.

Enough said, x

• Has anyone had side affects from the covid jag? I appreciate your concern for others its a comfort to know someone cares. Oh in my earlier post the sleep comment was for Moi  xxx

• I had mine last week, and for me no problems, what so ever.

• My Jag is fine no problems 

• Have to say, mine was one of the same as i have had before, my sister in law had a few side effects cough tired, but is ok now.