This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Morning each and every one.

Another nice day ahead here..

I have a new door bell, so no more knocking, just ring my bell. ring my bell.

I never got up till 8, though bed all stripped, washing on, and now having my second cuppa, then shower.

Hope what ever your plans today, enjoy them.

• What a Beautifully Day, thats all i can say, hope it is where ever you are.

• Today turned out not so bad, not as good as down south, had my COVID-19 top up today no problems so far.

Daughter sorted out 2 problems on my PC, so all good 

• Glad you got your covid jab at last! It was a beautiful day here in sunny Southampton. 

Chelle 

Try to be a rainbow,in somebody else's cloud
    Maya Angelou

Community Champion badge
  • Well nice afternoon, son and daughter in law, turned up, was a nice  surprise, and an invite for Christmas Dinner, spoilt for choice 

• hi Ellie, had my treatment this morning and I've been groggy  and nodding off, now its bed time guess what I'm awake and feel ok/ this is going to be a long night. So pleased you had a good day with your family, its so nice when they surprise you. xx

Moi

• Hi Ellie, I'm pleased you had a good day! Unexpected visitors are always nice if they are who you want to see! We've had our door bell since just after we moved into this house, 42 years ago and we still love it! We bought it in B&Q and tt was expensive back then. It plays 12 tunes randomly!

By the way, I noticed on this chat Judy's name was mentioned. I thought I'd let you know, Judy contacted me and said she is stepping back from the Forum for a bit because she felt being on here made her think of cancer all day, every day and she doesn't want that. 
    Well I know you're having lovely weather down south but in actual fact today is the first day for ages it's not rained and been quite cold! You'all enjoy the sun while it lasts!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Thanks for letting us know regarding Judy, would have been nice, if she had just said she is taking a break, instead of being concerned for her.

Going to be warmer tomorrow, we will notice it when temps drop, thats for sure.

My bed time, i am afraid, no night owl  here.

xxxx

• Hi Ellie, In actual fact I did say to her that's people were worried and all she had to do was let us know she needed a break and that way people wouldn't worry about her. Because we do worry when people go AWOL and we have enough to worry about!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning everybody i have been looking after my son as he did something to his lower back and was immobile although i am starting to wonder if hes milking it a bit lol. Supposed to be the last day of sunshine, rain to return tomorrow. Oncology today and covid tomorrow exciting times lol. How are things with you all today.? Hope you managed to get some sleep sending you a hug. Ellie how are you? still taking it easy? lol. I have been up since 6am and up to now have had 2 cups of tea and a packet of biscuits ! Have a good day . xxx