This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Good morning Ellie, I don't like the dark nights either,I just got up and made a cup of tea, I opened the blinds and shut them again dark so Don't like the dark mornings. On a down day dark thoughts come with darkness, good job it's not a down day. I'm of to the hospital this morning,  bloods then back on treatment on Monday, end of my lovely break from Treatment. You off to the shops with your sister tòday, have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning All, a gray start to the day, got up 7.30 to open the drive gate's, expecting 2 parcels today anytime between 8am and 9pm, I'll be checking the tracking for a closer time, good job nothing planned for today.

• Good morning Ulls , yes it's very grey here as well, just had avacado on toast for breakfast, very nice. I hate waiting for parcels but love opening them, I'm like a kid opening them even though I know what's in them lol. Have a good day xx

Moi

• Hi bright here and heat wave coming, so they say.

No shopping sister on holidays, so daughter has been taking me on a Wednesday.

Get bloods done, a day out.

•    it is getting to parcel time, xmas coming, i do not like xmas, well do when all shops shut, just a money making event now, the real meaning has gone, thats my thoughts.

Every one has there thoughts. MERRY CHRISTMAS ,

• Totally agree Ellie , the shops are full of Christmas Christmas tree stuff. They started in September. I still play the Christmas Carol cd on in December to drive the family ma lol xx

Moi

• I've swoped ISP, and the old one wants it's equipment back, so purchase my own wifi booster and a new phone cable, as our main phone's wire is to short for the new router which is VIOP.

• The real meaning of Christmas is only gone if you want it to be, most people are not religious anymore, we start Christmas with midnight church service.

• I start with a large glass, it is a  money making season, . , i am not religious i have my own believes, when a kid Christmas, was a special time, for families, and a few treats, which we never had during the year.

I used to go to church, and three times on a Sunday, then you make your mind up when older if you carry on.

• OMG What a lovely day, Water butt, now empty, all shrubs had a drink and roses, now my turn.