This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Good morning Ellie and all, a bit wet here, daughter and S/I/L coming.

• Good morning it is sunny here at the moment. I dont have any particular plans for today so if anyone has any good ideas they would be very welcome. lol. I suppose getting up might be a start lol. Does your quiet day include chores and gardening Ellie.? i now need a farmer with his tractor to do mine. Does the grass still grow in winter !! Anyway have a good day everyone. xxx

• Getting up lol, soon be bed time.

Second coffee for me, washing on line, dinner prepared, bath cleaned, and phoned doctors to put in a complaint, so a cool calm day.

Get a goat will eat  the grass, i bet your garden is immaculate really..

• You  are so right so it is pointless my having to use all that energy getting up. lol Sounds like a calm day in your world is to scrub your fingers to the bone lol. What has the doctor done ? David Bellamy would love my nature friendly garden so i tell myself lol. xx

• Long story lol had an appointment yesterday, can only go when daughter takes me.

Get there no you do not have app, stood my ground, please move, no not till i see a doctor that have app for.

Practise manger comes out  come threw with me a heated discussion, take a seat in waiting room, comes back out oh yes you have a app but fell of  the screen,  i was livid, after livid livid lol.

The receptionist was so rude move on your bike, so put in a complaint today the way i was dealt with. 

So a chill day do not need hassle from people that can not do their jobs right.

• Im glad you made an offical complaint the way you were treated by them is digusting. The least you deserve is a written apology from them. No wonder you were furious i would be too. xx

• Good afternoon all, had coffee with a few friends this morning . We have that very fine rain, you no the type that gets you really wet lol. Go Ellie, put the buggers in there place. My previous gp I had to do the same to one receptionist.  They won't mess with uou again ha ha good girl. xx

Moi

• Hi Tricia,  you on one of them rest days, just watch rubbish TV, I have it on as back ground sound on them days, I couldn't tell you what was on. Read, drink tea and have a better day tomorrow. Have a restful day xx

Moi

• Our Daughter has a gardener to do hers

• Been nice, all day, with a cool breeze.

Nearly dark here hate dark nights.

I did get to see GP was not moving, not my fault, THEY made a mistake, ..

GP gets paid for giving covid jabs, so my appointment for that i cancelled today, as i got it yesterday at chemist lol.