This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• I know sending lots of hugs and sympathy to you and I'm sure  Pickalilly is taking excellent care of you. A shampoo and set and a back rub on its way to you. xx

Moi

• Average fit guy is around 4, it's not down to just how high it is it's how fast it goes up. For men with prostate cancer who take drugs to stop testosterone from being produced.

In may it was 0.005 now its 3.0 it's a large rise.

Think of PSA as Monet may was £0.005 about half pence, now it's £3.0p

• Thanks  good way of explaining, i would give more than £3,00 pound for you, lets see what your face to face brings, xx

• Ha ha ha thanks Ellie 

• In fact i pay double that for my wine, so you are worth a fortune lol

• Good luck Ulls with chemo, if you decide to have it! We are all routing for you.

It is the day my Oncologist says we have nothing more to offer you, that scares me the most!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning all,  I hope you all had a decent night. Last time I looked at the clock it was 2.55am then woke at 6am. Had my first cuppa and am getting up shortly. Have a busy morning then lunch out with my Ray after his Optisions appointment.  Have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning

What a lovely one it is and going to get warmer, saves having the heating on.

Siting with my cuppa then shower, then i am ready to go, where i do not know.

I have not seen Judy about, is she on holiday does any one know.

Hope everyone is well later.

• Hi Ellie and thanks for that lovely comment, you were the first person to respond to me after I joined the incurables, since then you've been a really good friend, even laughing at my silly jokes.

• Hi Annette, I'm only speculating about future treatment, because I really don't know, and not knowing makes me worry, so long as I know I can handle it even if they say no more can be done.