This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Glad your ok.

Bridget Jones Knickers very Sexy, at least you had some on.

Look in this day and times, you can be what every you may want,  yesterday you might have liked males in uniforms, today could be females, what ever you want. your choice.

Hope you phone appointment, goes well.

Very dull here, not me , the weather, not sure what it will turn out to be was going in garden, or might hoover,  who knows.

xx

• JoyJoyJoy. You are getting your hair done no time for hoovering lol. xxx

• Takes ten minuets to cut now, used to take a lot longer, got a lot thinner with treatment's, though we talk for over an hour.

i have dusted and hoover is out, does not mean i will use it lol 

• Blimey, that is some sorry tale, please get better.

• Hi all moan time, last week my IP informed me they were putting up the price from £23 to £35 for the same bad service, then car insurance company put their price up by £190pa.

So spent the day getting and studying quotes, new IP £ 27 for 7* the down load speed, new car insurance for £30 more than last year's premium for the same cover+ second driver for free so put daughter on policy.

• Glad It came good after a bit of effort.

every company is taking liberties these days.

• Hi Trish, I can understand what you have just gone through, our S/in/L is epileptic he go stiff forming an arch between his heels and shoulders, he feels wiped out for a couple of hours and always a headache.

• Hi BP they think more of getting new customers than retaining the customers they have.

I've read today my old company are selling of their commercial section and paying of staff, sounds like they are in trouble, the ombudsman has told them to pay back millions due to over changing customers.

• The LATEST .....

After giving everyone high BP, BP has now got low BP!

Got to change what I eat, change what I drink, measure every morning and night.

And an update on my wrist and shoulder ... they both hurt.

how fortunate that I am not a moaning type of person.

• Oh crumbs what a mess BP i don’t know much about low BP. 

Yes, it’s a good job you don’t moan a lot! But we are here to listen when you do. 
    sending hugs Hugging 

Judy