This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Your always a lady Ellie 

• Ulls what is a Lady, need to tick see if that is me.

• Personal opinion, of course 

• LOL Ulls, ok that will do lol i have no answer, other wise. I think i am ok.

So glad cooler tonight going back in garden tomorrow, make up for the last week .when i did not even step out into it.

You had a good day.

• Good night Ellie, speak tomorrow 

• Good Night Ulls, yes Tomorrow  xx

• Well, another day has begun, lovely for me to see no sun out.

In fact, had big windows open last night woke up this morning, omg my arms where cold, lol was lovely.

Thats enough of me.

Hope any one with maybe any appointments today it goes well.

Hair Cut day, yes i got ready last Tuesday, i was wrong, but double  checked, today is the day.

Was going in garden, lets see what the weather decides, out of my control.

Have a good day x

• Morning Ellie and all. Hope everyone is ok. I have a phone appointment with the oncolgist this morning i think its just a regular appointment. Havent been doing anything interesting . Still waiting for the rain to arrive. I woke up about 10 pm last night to find two paramedics in my bedroom thought you have really lost the plot lol. Apparently my son popped his head in my room to find me having an an epiletic ceisure so dialled 999 so it became quite a long night. xxx 

• Hi i Tricia, yes me to waiting for rain, might do a rain dance if it does in the garden rejoicing, lol

Now now any other times you and i would be really overjoyed to wake up and two paramedics, in my bedroom, do like people in uniforms.

Though sorry it was for a reason, are you prone to having seizures. good job your son came in.

I hope you was dressed appropriate.

Hope you are ok now, xx  

• You are right Ellie i would perpaps been overjoyed to have two paramedics but although they were lovel they were two women. lol. I would be happy with a man in any uniform lol. I must admit i was embarrassed as i only had a pyjama top and a pair of my bridget jones knickers on a sight to beheld indeed lol. Ihave epilepsy and am on medication for it. Justleft with a banging headache lol. xxx