This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• That was the idea Ellie.

• Happy Anniversary Ellie and Tom, a day to rejoice in you very long and wonderful marriage.

Happy birthday Michael, his sole is back with our lord.

Belated happy birthday Jools may you have many more.

• That is a full day of thoughts and memories.

you have a family who love you, friends who love you, and the pleasure of all those years with Tom who loves you from heaven.

Have s few tears and a few smiles. 

• Thank You , i bought a  lovely bunch of flowers for him and they have all opened up this morning.

, he better be looking down going to cut HIS GRASS lol. x

• I'm sure Tom is looking down on uou always especially today Happy anniversary, hope you have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning all

Annette you and Vince are in my thoughts. Hoping he makes a steady recovery. 
    Happy Birthday Morton/Michael . I think he would have been either 54 or 55. 55 I think? Too young to die. I will think of him today.

Happy Anniversay to Ellie and Tom, he is with you Ellie in your heart. 

Jac x

• Hi Ellie, Maybe you are thinking of Pole Position as they have in motor racing. Or even first in the queue.

Whatever it is meant to be, that's exactly where you should be Ellie!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Ellie, It sounds like a very special day with lots going on with your family. It is our Wedding Anniversary (52nd) tomorrow, 2nd October and we had a beautiful sunny day, just like it was here today. We were meant to be on a weekend break to celebrate but the Hotel have kindly offered to hold our booking until we can get there! So when that comes, we will have our celebration break then!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Happy anniversary Annette and Vince have the best day you can. I doubt I'll ever forget your anniversary cos we will be celebrating or daughters birthday, happy happy all round.

• Up early today bone tablet taken, also have appointment for full body X-ray this morning.