This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• What is the other way round i ask 

• Thanks Jac. It means more to me this year.

• I’m a bit bruised, but still here! Think I’ll need a rest tomorrow.

• Hi Ellie, I ment hard on the outside and soft spot in the middle, that's a good thing.

I've not been happy since just after dinner had massive pain in lower stomach, constipation don't you just love it NOT, appart from the laxatives I take every night, I had to have 4 peseries, cos the first to didn't work.

Much better now.

• I was referring to my life, in the  context, of the comment i made.

Well that is an exciting Saturday evening,, following the scenario of Ulls  and his bowel habits OMG i am laughing, what is it coming to, when our lives is talking about TIHS, the laugh is on you Bill xxx

• Hi Jools, I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday and a great day making memories! Good for you being able to do the coffee morning and the abseiling that's fantastic! Now I'm wondering what you have planned for next year in order to top that!!

Pre cancer, I've done coffee mornings abseiling, orienteering, ice skating etc on or close to my birthday. It's terrific you are still well enough to do them! 

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Happy birthday Jools have a good day xx

Moi

• Good morning Annette, Praying for Vince and your family. I went to a Macmillan Coffee Afternoon on Friday, were I met a man I always call my first friend, our mums were good friends ,he's about a month older than me, he did'nt remember me at first. He went on to tell me he has the start of dementor, also PTS from his army days.  so sad,I must make a point of staying in touch.

Yesterday we had our flu jabs. Last week we had Covid jabs, ok no side effects, just arm a bit sore. so that is this years jabs done. Hope you all have a good day xx

Moi

• Good Morning to you All

Happy Birthday Jools  and many more.

Well today is the first October, a normal day for many, for me today, a day of memories.

SUNDAY 1st Oct My Day ,

I have one granddaughter starting 2nd year of  university, i wish her good luck, you can do it.

i have another granddaughter, flying to Bangkok today , then fly on to Australia for One Year to Eighteen Months, on her  , own, Embrace you adventure Darling, and i hope i am here when you come home, t.

Today i remember Michael aka Morton.

whose Birthday it would have been.

Also i have lot of memories for today, as would be another Wedding Anniversary for me,, so much  to reflect on.

Enjoy your Sunday xxx