This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Thank you will tell daughter.

Stylish Lady, not sure who has the eye problem,  lol lol' though i thank you, made me smile, thinking if only, muck and bullets me lol.

• Hi just read your post, the medic's are always changing thing's to suit them not the patient.

• It's the eye of the beholder Ellie not yours.

• Are thats nice x

• Hi. Ellie Have you tried audiobooks if your eyes are getting bad? You can get them from the library or Amazon.  Still no appointment for cataract surgery I take it?

I hope your daughter is doing well.
    My husband had his surgery yesterday morning ( for Bowel Cancer) and they were worried about him because they couldn't get him awake after the aesthetic. He is in the High Dependency Unit. My daughter drove me in about 19.30 and when I touched his hand and said his name, he woke up!

I will speak to the Consultant in the afternoon to get some information about how things went.

I have a routine telephone call with my Oncologist in the morning.  Once I know more I will post on a different thread! I'm just relieved the surgery is over!

Good night all, or Good morning all!!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Hi Jac you have every reason to be frustrated getting messed around like that. Its hard enough going through these treatments . Just because you dont work doesnt mean that your time isnt precious if anything thing it couldnt be more important to us. They need to remember that there is a human being at the end of these mess ups. Sending you a great big hug. Hope today is better for you. xxx

• Hi Donna i hope this awful situation you find yourself in has a good outcome. Such a lot of stress and worry you must be carrying around everyday. Look after yourself too. You are both in my thoughts. xxx

• My task this morning, phone gp surgery and see if i could get an appointment for next week, to see nurse.

Take a deep breath ellie, its like being interrogated.

Got threw asked for next week if possible  so pre booked, as daughter has to take me.

Told her what the problem was, and said you you make an appointment for me, no you will have to see the Doctor, ok, can you come today, have four appointment free.

Just my luck, no i cannot as i need daughter to bring me, and she is not available, thats my luck lately, though one now booked for next week.

A Day Out i suppose. x

available..

• Morning Ellie i see your day has started well. Hopefully the day can only get better.xxx

• Will not hold my breath, mobile not working as such, bit like me, breaking down, lol