This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Thanks Judy have a good time at body condition im already feeling shattered for you. lol xxx

• Happy Birthday to you, 21 again and again, hope you had a nice day, i have stopped counting now, not enough fingers on my hands or toes.

Hope your ok, how was your phone call from Dr, not seen you since then, xx

• JoyJoy Iwould be mortally offened if what you said wasnt true LOL. Thankyou. She organised an MRI scan on the 26th sept to see if my seizure was due to epilepsy or possibly the cancer. How are things with you? xxx

• I am ok. and not 21 plus 21 lol.

Well might as well check, i had to have an mri of brain, to make sure, it did still exist, well it is still there, does not mean it still works right.

I read you saying getting chilly dressing gown out,  omg i am sweating, still have big windows open, o am a hot  tottie lol lol , 

I go next week for results of 3 monthly scan on the 27th and daughter 28 now you 26, need another two, from others and a full week. xx

• Hi Trish, happy birthday Birthday , who would have thought your 3 days older than me.

• Hi everyone, I had an afternoon out today got to the unit on time taken in on time, striped put on baggy shots and gown, nurse came in and preped me, next Dr who was doing the procedure, he asked load's of questions, then told me he didn't want to do the procedure as my bowel was week and it could burst with the air he was putting in, I'd be a lot worse of if that happened. So after 1 day on restricted diet, 1 day no food, 2litres of laxitives then only water, only thing I an to do is take a laxative every evening to make sure I don't get constipation.

• Have you not had a colonoscopy before, well i know you have.

Why did they want to do in first place.

Was not a day wasted really, colic  irrigation, people pay for that, i bet you lost some weight as well.  nothing like a clear out, thats what i say when clear the cupboards.

• JoyJoyJoy How true. lol. Ithink mine is missing a few pieces. Good luck to you and your daughter on the scans. I can feel the electric blanket will be on soon lol. xxx

• Hi Ulls thankyou for the birthday wishes. This post really made me laugh so you must be 21 in three days!! JoyJoy. xxx

• Oh poor you! After all that!! But it's good that he saw the complications before hand and saved you a lot of pain and bother. Keep your chins up and Ritchie says to me xx