This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning- Chit-Chat- Thread No 16.

• 770 replies
  • 50 subscribers

New Thread for Every One.

Daily Life.  chit chat about everything and anything, regarding, a normal day, in your life.

Scans, Appointments, going Shopping, Cutting Grass, Bloods, What ever you may be doing, that day.

If you wish to talk, about a more in Depth Subject, please start a new Thread, and then everyone knows, that is the discussion.

Hope this is to everyone's, approval.

Thanks. 

• Bless you too BP x

I always see the funny side of your messages, sorry! 
    Why mention you’re missing out on playing the piano if you can’t play it anyway!?! Grin 

• My son was down again, with a granddaughter, my eldest son was here, and my Daughter and eldest grandson, very busy, was mum, like old times.

All gone now,  just me, Alexa and my shadow.

Silence is Golden, so the  song says, its calm, tranquil, and i can relax. Happy Days.

x

• Aww lovely Ellie and you’re left feeling loved  

• On previous post you said it was your wrist not your arm, you can play the piano with one hand, my friends nephew is a classic pianist and has only one arm 

• Wow Hushed he must be famous!

• He is been on tv a few times

• His name is Nicholas McCarthy.

• Hi Ulls, The prep is the worst part and it is great when you have it behind (sorry couldn't resist it) you and you've stopped running!

At least you get the results right away and don't have to wait weeks for them!

Good luck and enjoy your Tea & Toast when it is all over!

Love Annette x

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a Gift!!!
  • Good morning to everyone. Its grey and overcast here mabe the rain is about to reach here. I hope you have had as good a weekend as possible. Dressing gown has had to come out autumn has arrived. Good luck ULLS on your appointment today my thoughts are with you and wish you a good outcome. JAC have a great time in Cornwall lovely part of the country. Hi Judy i hope you are feeling better today all the work outs you do would finnish me off lol. Morning to ELLIE nice to have visitors hope a good weekend was had by you all. Another year older which i would be depressed lol but not this year as i wasnt sure i would see another one thanks to you all for making me believe that it was possible. Have a good day. xxx

• Happy Birthday Tricia! well done you, celebrating anoher one Dancer I'm off to body conditioning class...love it.

Will be thinking of you Ulls xx

Love to all xx

Judy