This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Well everyone it moan time, this morning I saw a general surgeon about my divoticulitis, he's not happy with operating on me due to the cancer in my stomach, so he is organising a colonoscopy.

This afternoon I saw the consultant who was incharge of the ward I was in, I've got atrial fibrillation, so I'm going to be put on blood thinners, so waiting again. Moan over.

• Oh Ulls, i have diverticulitis, i have had loads of them, lol.

I was only saying to some one today, its not the cancer, that's wrong with me, its every other part, did get me down this morning, F falling about, but up and running again, well slowly walking.

Old Age has a  lot to live up to, is not easy, my friend. good to have a moan, cost nothing, xxx

• I've had mine for year's not to much bother occasionally Sharp pains. It's good to talk to you and the rest of our little group who understand what's happening.Two heartsTwo hearts

• Had mine as well, though not really caused me any problems Yet. My sister had atrial  fibrillation. She has had for a long while and she is younger than me lol.

I have eye problems and now a bladder problems lol, no i do not wet myself, god forbid lol lol though never say never lol lol

• Yes I’m thinking of you Ellie and your daughter and hoping it’s good news. And Ulls, you’re a soldier! 
    I’ve had a horrible day!! Threw up this morning at the thought of eating rabbit food. Going back on normal food but watching my sugar intake. Managed to drive myself to my eye appointment. Doesn’t want to see me for another 6 months. Phew! That’s that one over with.  for a while anyway. Us lot work so hard don’t we. 
    Try and have a good night. I’m flat out watching tv. 
     xxxxxx

• you do not like rabbit food, i guess,

Have to do what  you think is best, sorry turned out to be a rotten day,  At least your eyes are holding out, thats good.

Cannot wait till my cataracts are done, or at least one,

xxx

• I take a tablet every day it relaxes the bladder so I can P properly, I carry a Macmillan card and a radar key just incase.

• This should be the oap club, lol, fill like i am ageing over the night, lol well variety is the spice of life, never ever thought, i would be discussing bladder concerns  lol am i bothered no not really.

Sweating here, been so so hot today, got to 30, lived in the dark, oh for a  little bit of rain, would stand out in it, and have a  wet tee  shirt, competion lol.

• It was humid today not very hot about 21 lot's of sea mist 

• To hot here, still 22 at moment,  wish i had a swimming pool, be in it now, skinny dipping lol xxx