This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• My problem too Ellie. My head never caught up with my body!!! Hope it never does.

Judy

• Morning Judy are you feeling any better today? xxx

• Thanks for thinking of me Tricia. My bad days last from the 5th to the 9th day it's the same after every cycle.

My angel who is always on standby, if needed, fell down the stairs whilst visiting her family in Bournemouth...so won't be able to take me to my eye appointment later. Hubby's in a bowls comp. Was going to hop in the car and drive myself there but another friend called yesterday and said she will take me. So all's good.

Hope you have a good day and that goes for us all xxx

Judy

• Oh Ulls i am sorry was not telling you of, it is my problems, if some one says something nice to me i think  they have wrong person.i am just me. xxx

• Hope your appointment goes well. Have a good day if thats possible in this heat. xxx

• Morning Ellie being you is what we all love about you. xxx

• Morning all

Hope you are coping in the heat. Moi I have friends coming for dinner so will prepare some salads. Thought I’d make hummus so soaked some chickpeas last night but forgot they need to boil for a long time lol! They’re nearly finished so not too hot in kitchen! How are you? 
    Tricia, hope you had a break from usual routine if not a holiday. BP you must do as your wife asks and call her Little Pickle. It’s not much to ask. Will she allow you to shorten it to LP? Hope you’re not suffering too much, there,  there. Well that’s todays sympathy doled out. 
    Gym again today, strength training which is hard. 
    Have a good if hot Thursday all

Jac x

• LP and BP love it. 
    Go girl Muscle 

• Good morning Ellie and everyone. I've been up since 6.30 am killing ants in my kitchen, think I have the cleanest kitchen, besides the smell of ant killer. The same happened at the last heat wave.

Ellie just keep being you lovely.  Jac enjoy your visitors  and lental salad. I did a lovely chic pea salad and fish for dinner yesterday,  very nice. Judy hope you have a good day Ulls and BP are very entertaining good morning  boys.  The weather here is so hot, I'm melting !!! But its overcast. Anyway hope you all have a lovely day. I'm getting my hair done this afternoon,  think it will have to be quit short. XX

Moi