This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Thank you, all depends what the proposal, may be, i will see, might be to my benefit, in more ways than one.. who owns the other half, of Greece  i wonder.

May be to busy all day, if i am being pampered. lol lol xxx

• He informs me his dad owns the other half lol and his intentions are strictly honourable. lol Not sure how you will feel about that. Joy. xxxx

• Could be a  little disappointed, just had my shower., and finding some thing casual to wear, never mind, my life carries on .

xxxx

• The less you wear in this weather the better. Send some photos and I will advise.

it’s quite hard to post as I have a badly broken wrist, a displaced scaphoid fracture, very painful but I am putting my problems to one side whilst I help others.

Noblesse Oblige. 

slept badly as my bed is not comfortable and has some bits hanging off.

That sounds familiar.

I am also having personal difficulties... Mango Chutney now wants to be known as Lillie Pickle, as if I havnt got enough troubles.

still on the waiting list for my shoulder replacement but still here to serve my friends.

must try to do some household chores, difficult if you have a Displaced Scaphoid Fracture. Anyway,, must get on.

• Morning BP i am sitting here in dispair of all the tramas you are having to cope with lol are you ok besides them. sending you a sling and some plasters to help your recovery. You are very brave. xxxx

• Hi Jac, unfortunately tea and decaf coffee is the strongest I've had for months I can't have alcohol with the pain meds even if the don't achieve much, thanks for the hugs 

• Thank you so much Tricia 342788400.

it’s always nice when someone recognises you are suffering.

• I try not to go on about it but I have cancer as well. How unlucky is that?
  • Coffee break for me, hoovered and dusted up stairs, cleaned bath room, spoke to daughter, next job clean washing machine draw.

Put washing on line, and looked at weeds, pulled two up, that will do, full sun on back came in, never mind same tomorrow, xx

• For goodness sake, i suffer everyday, have to get on with it, i have cancer to, funny that. lol

• I couldn’t even pull one weed up with my broken wrist.