This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Hi Moi its good to be home. Sorry to read that you had a fall i hope your taking it easy and feel better soon. Sending you a hug. xxx

• I have had the same message on at least 2 occasions i dont know why this happens must be a computer issue on their sibe. I just deleted it and carried on with posting and it went away. xxx

• Thanks Tricia,  I'm fine Slight smile landed on my well padded bottom. I haven't had that message before. Ìf something was wrong I'd shout about it. I had messages when I've wrote something inappropriate lol Laughing  xx

Moi

• I've had that before, quite a few times!  There's some rules behind the scene that  trigger it on specific words, (therapeutic is one I think) but it just seems to raise false positives.  

• Ithought the same as you when i got the first one someone told me to just ignore it which made me feel better, They were right as you may get more pop ups as i did xxx

• Good morning Mmum, is it the buzz word thing, that I don't really understand. Anyway hope your well. How is the trial you went on going ? Have a good day xx

Moi

• Morning Mmum i think you must be right that would explain why some of us have had them. Ihope you are well and have a good day. xxx

• Morning Everyone

TRICIA WHERE YOU BEEN, i have asked about you, and not one person came back to me.

Hope it was a ;lovely holiday, glad to see you back. xx

• Aw Ulls, sending a big hug to you and all those suffering with pain. And a nice cup of tea and something stronger later! 
    Jac x

• Aw thanks Moi, I feel loved . Yes took water so hot at the allotment. We stopped at 11 for a drink and sit down. No one wanted to get back up! Though I drink my water throughout. Always drink lots of water to help medication get round my body. Not sure if that’s a thing but I seem to have fewer headaches when I do. Congratulations to your niece! What a lovely job x