This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Hi Judy hope your bloods go OK and your 11th chemo goes to plan. Didn't know you were diabetic as well, it's an added pain isn't it. Good luck with that. Xx

Moi

• I only got told last week! had a bit of a melt down but got over it as you do. My friend has been going over the Keto diabetes diet with me.

Oh! Moi for the first time ever Ollie didn't want to go for a walk. There was blood on his blanket. I can't see where it's coming from. What a household at the moment!!! Ritchie struggles with the pain in his legs....drowning rats cling together Grin  Me and Ritchie have often used that phrase in the past when things got tough.

Judy x

• Hi Judy , did you get uour diabetes through your treatment,  I did had it for about 18 months, I'm on 2 insulins and metformin tablets. I find the Mediterranean diet quit good, but have to keep an eye on it. Poor Ollie he must be off colour not wanting to go for a walk. Blood on his blanket I'd ring the vet and have a chat,  My Ray has problems with his shoulders hip and knee. It's all wear and tear through being a plasterer for donkey's years. But like you we keep each other going. Let's know how uou and Ollie get on. xx

Moi

• I don't know. No one has explained anything to me yet. Maybe I'll get someone to explain at the appoiintment.

Yes, I will be ringing the vet when I get home. he had his breakfast though. xx

• I hope your diabetic appointment goes well . Yes eating is a good sign for Ollie, well our nurses and doctors are pleased when we eat lol.

It's a good idea to write any questions down to ask at appointment. Wish I had, I was in hospital and they wanted to know everything.

Bye for now xx

Moi

• Hi Moi my count is 50 and was told that I didn't need to go on medication. But was given a load fo leaflets to guide me through beginners diabetese 2 Studying what and what not to eat. Different peolpe say different things. The leaflet says I can eat bread and spuds in moderation but the nurse said to cut out those carbs!? as i was leaving.

Taking Ollie to the vet later xxx

• Afternoon Everyone

Took the day of, as i was shattered, my phone, went, a very good friend,  only got of phone, when, it kept pinging, telling, me  needs recharging, the phone call, was one hour  41 minuets, other wise we may have still been on there, we talk about everything..

So went out front, swept up, , white bottom frames on windows, and wiped my three dustbins down.

Been a very relaxing day.

Hope  every ones day, has gone quiet well, no rain here, as yet.

• Blimey Ellie! bet your house is squeeky clean, I won't be inviting you to my house LOL nobody in our Close washes down their bins!!!

Good to have a friend like that.

Judy xxx

• LOL  I do not wipe them often, though was  nice and cool, do look clean now, 

My house is not squeaky clean, its home, used to be six, so that was why lol.

Yes they are a rock at times, and i do lean on them  at  times, and they me.

xxxx

• LOL Reminds me of a song, lean on me lol