This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Morning shadders. I'm in Newcastle minding animals again for my son. Think I'm goin bingo this afternoon x

• Good morning Hamhat,

I totally understand where you're coming from, I had the same problem whilst my previous treatment every time. My partner said the same thing as you, and he told them too. You know that a patient has an appointment at a specific time and that they need a certain medication, so why are we having to wait hours for it to arrive...ridiculous!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a good day whatever you're doing. It's a beautiful, sunny day here so I'm going to force myself to get out of bed, have some breakfast, then sit out in the garden, under the parasol, read my magazine and do a few crosswords. 

Helen xx

Helen 
  • Hi hamhat

Hope the weather brightened up where you are. We had sun earlier while we were at the playground with our little granddaughter. Very lucky. 

I can appreciate how frustrating it must be when you get yourself  all psyched up for treatment and then you are waiting around. It's stressful enough isn't it! As you say these appointments are scheduled in so really no excuse. 

Anyway hope everything goes smoothly for you tomorrow. I have chemo at 11 fingers crossed starts on time. 

All the best

Sue 

• It’s quiet because I’m not here.

Anyone want a picture of me lounging on my new bed? Not Ulls of course!

• No takers then?

clothes on or off, your choice.

not going to beg so hurry up, I have got a short life expectancy!

• You always make me laugh. Are you here or not? 

• Good morning, how is everyone today?

, I’ve just had my scan. 3 tries to find a vein so feeling sorry for myself. Lovely day yesterday seeing friends for lunch then went to my free gym session as having cancer has some perks such as being referred for a cancer rehabilitation program at the gym. 
    Pilates later then a friend is coming for dinner. 

Hope you’re all got good things planned 

Jac x

• Think some people on  different planet to others, i am afraid. present company, exempt. 

• Good morning everyone

It's lovely and sunny here today and I'm at the hospital having my immunotherapy treatment, all is going well today my treatment was ready and waiting today, I've given the nurses a couple of box of jelly sweets and they have all been to say thankyou which is really nice, I always bring a little treat for them just to say thank you and I appreciate what's being done for me. 

Hopefully I will be back home by about 11.00 if all goes according to plan. I hope everyone has a great day, I've no plans for the bank holiday because I usually need a few days to get over the fatigue but it would be great to hear what everyone is up to over the bank holiday, whatever you are planning to do I hope you all have fun 

Be happy Donna

• Hi Sue 

I hope your treatment went well with your chemotherapy, my treatment is going well today so hopefully be back home to enjoy the sunshine.

Enjoy the bank holiday

Donna