This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Lovely Morning -Chit- Chat Thread No 15

• 844 replies
  • 52 subscribers

New Thread for every one.

Daily life chit chat, going for bloods, scans, appointments, going shopping, cutting your grass,, what ever that day may bring. even being the weather forecaster, that is normal life, and we all have it.

If you wish to talk, regarding a special topic, please, start a new thread.

• Thank you for the offer, the thought was there.

• As you live on your own you should have your mobile with you at all times, accidents can happen any time, you could have laid there for a long time before being found it does not have to be winter even getting wet can be dangerous. I'm not telling you what to do I'm just very concerned for your safety.

• Thank you Ulls that is kind of you, it is  nice to know that you was concerned, my alarm is tested every month.

i do wear my wrist alarm at all times, as soon as i have showered it goes back on

I am chuffed that you was   cornered  about me, xx

• Oh Ellie,  what have you been up to !! Back flips and summer salts. Your poor pelvis , its a wonder its not in bits. I was just going to suggest a personal alarm but thank god you've got one. Get a gardener for the heavy stuff.As long as your OK.  Please take care Ellie Slight smile xx

Moi

• I bet your family were worried when you told them, as for me, my mam fell and broke her leg and hip, she managed to pull her alarm, the care company rang my sister as she had key's, 12 weeks later she past away.

Yes she was older than we are now but it highlights the problem with fall's at our age, yes I was concerned for your safety,so please take care.

•  LOL Ulls, i have not told them, yes the alarm company have all their numbers which is good,i just have to press, the nutton on mine, which i have done accidently some times lol, and least i know they answer. xx

• Battered knee is painful but hope tomorrow fills easier, pelvis just fells jarred could have been worse did shake me up though.

I blame my sister, she normally takes me shopping on friday, if she had, i would not be in the garden,

• Put a bag of frozen vedg on your knee it will take any swelling down, but you no that anyway. I hope uou where dressed nit in uour pjs in the garden, you said this morning you felt like staying in pjs all day lol . Stick to Friday shopping, tell your sister ha ha xx

Moi

• LOL Yes was dressed Moi, mind you my PJs are really pretty, so i would have impressed lol

• You just take notice of everyone on here Ms Ellie.